Friday, February 20, 2009

Payton's Visit

It was totally spur of the moment; A friend was flying down from Salt Lake City and called and asked my mom if she wanted her to bring anything....well my mom said "my grandson". So the magic happened and little Payton flew down with Lindsey and had a fun filled weekend with Papa, Baummi, Aunt Sparky(me...he cant say sparkly yet), and you cant forget his favorite "jackson the puppy". He is such an fun/active little guy!!!!!

He LOVES "Jackson the puppy"...he would get so frusturated if jackson wasnt following or wanted to do what payton wanted him to do. He was so sweet with him. I love this picture of him laying next to him.

Baummi took him out to see Starfish. Lucky little guy...it was FREEZING and baummi still held him and took him out to see them.

The little golfer...we totally forgot he was a lefty so he didnt put so well because those were right handed clubs.

He came and suprised me at work!!! He was so excited to see me it was adorable.

Baummi and Payton putting...Baummi made it in!!!

Well thats all folks!!! I will be in Utah March 13th-23rd to watch this little guy and his sister while my sister and her hubby get to go on a cruise all alone. Lucky Aunt Sparkly!!!!!

2 comments:

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

Payton sure is cute! WE will get together for sure while youre here! And, that poem from Noah is possibly one of the sweetest things ever!!! Sounds like you get to be with him soon, that's awesome!

sdheinens said...

I was wondering why it was just him at church with your parents. He is sooo cute! Have fun in UT. How fun for you!!!