Wednesday, February 4, 2009

PARTAYYYYYYYYY

We had a fun going away party for Noah..i didnt bring the camera out until the end of the night. Glad i brought it out 'cause i got some cute ones. Oh yeah it was also my birthday, so the last picture you can catch me blowing out trick candles. Awesome!

My nephews Jackson and Max

Al and J

Brandace and me

We love my grandma so much!!

Liz, Dan and trevor...my good friend that i went to hair school with.

My cousin Jess and my best friend Cammi

Noahs parents Randy and Judy, his little brother Will and My daddy chattin


And the trick candles..took me a few times!!!
Thank you so much Mom and Dad especially for all your hard work. Russ and D for coming down from Vegas and all our friends and family that made it. It was a great turnout and i know Noah really enjoyed every minute. He really appreciates all the support that everyone has given him and us. Noah is having a ruff time right now so please everyone keep him in your prayers. I know it will get better because its only the first week...he is really homesick and regrets his decision. I got to talk to him on the phone yesterday and today for about 4min and it was very emotional but im staying strong for him!!!!
We love you all!!!



No comments: