Thursday, February 19, 2009

Letter from Noah

So today was the first day i got a letter from Noah and i got 2 letters. He is the best!!! I miss him SO incredibly much but good news he is coming home in 2 weeks. He is getting medically discharged for a few reasons. Anyhoo, i wanted to share a poem he wrote in one of the letters..

I MISS
I miss how you tell me you love me before bed
I miss how you scratch my head
I miss how you drive your car, chair up straight
I miss how you are always late
I miss watching you do your hair
I miss the feeling of knowing you care
I miss hearing you laugh and giggle
I miss kissing your neck and having you wiggle
I miss when you squeeze me tight
I miss when you argue cause you want to be right
I miss listening to you while you talk on the phone loud
I miss your kiss that puts me on a cloud
I miss taking 1,000 pictures everyday with you
I miss just watching the things you do
I miss watching you sleep while rubbing your head
I miss just simply laying with you in bed
I miss feeling you skin on skin
I miss watching you put in that last bobby pin
I miss hearing you say "Bomb"
I miss how your voice makes me calm
I miss saying "Hey wife.."
But most of all I am glad that I get to be with you the rest of my life!!!
All he does is eat, takes naps and writes letters.Poor guy i just want him back now!!!
That is just one of like 5poems he wrote me. He is such an amazing person and I am so sad he is miserable just waiting there to come home. He met with the Dr. today and it was finalized that he will be coming home. He has to wait for all the dang paperwork to grow through. This has been THE BEST decision for him because now we will be together and not have to be apart for 6 months or longer, we will be close to both parents, no deployments, we can stay in san diego, he will start his masters program sometime in March, I am starting my dental school in July(that i didnt start because i didnt know where we were moving), our wedding is November 7th and he will FOR SURE be able to make it, the list goes on but I am SOOOOO relieved. I have been MISERABLE the last 2 weeks...part of my heart has been gone. The worst feeling in the world. I want to continue to thank our family, my best friend Cammi and Brandace(whos husband is deployed for 7 months and is having a rough time) for the LOVE and SUPPORT you all have given us...especially all of you that have been checkin up on me;i really appreciate it. Just 2 weeks and its back to happiness!!!!
To the other love of my life i go...the gym!!!!

No comments: