Friday, February 13, 2009

Seven Tags


7 Things I can do........
1. Organize/clean
2. Shop/throw any outfit together in a sec
3. Exercise(obsessed right not)
4. Love unconditionally
5. Talk loud and not mean to
6. flex any body part...weird i know
7. Hair
7 Things I can't do......
1. Say no when people ask for help
2. Have a messy house
3. Leave the dishes out when meals are over...dishes must be put away/food cleaned up
4. when people have something in there teeth ...i cant hold it in i HAVE to tell
5. go without brushing my teeth at least 3 times a day(jess u should be proud??)
6. Go a day without drinking at least 4 bottles of water..thanks so noah.That's all we drink.
7. have hair on my arms...eew is grosses me out. I have to shave everyday.legs i can go a few days and be fine.
7 Things that attracted me to Noah .......
1. How much he love me and TRULY means it
2. Eyes
3. He puts up with me:)
4. Athletic
5. Sense of Humor/and when I'm sad he ALWAYS brings me up
6. How strong he in inside and out..he has gone through more then i could ever imagine.
7. The way he loves me and treats me
7 People I admire........
1. Nooooooah
2. Mom
3. Dad
4. My siblings
5. Cammi-my best friend in the whole entire world!!!
6. Noahs family
7. Those families that have love ones fighting for our country-that is the HARDEST thing anyone has to go through
7 Favorite Foods .....
1. Salad
2.Chicken
3. Asian Pears
4. Asparagus
5. Granola and yogurt
6. My moms funeral Potatoes.
7. Chocolate
7 Things I say the most......
1. Right?!?!
2. Im sure
3. Love you, bye
4. Im too cheap
5. ughhh (when im upset)
6. Wedding this wedding that...thats all i can think about!!!
7.I cant eat that(as for right now)
Whoever feels they want to be tagged.

No comments: