Tuesday, February 3, 2009

HE IS GONE


Well the day has come and gone....im exhausted; heart broken; excited for him; sad; trying to be strong. Thinking how am i going to get through this?!?! 2:30 today a army guy (not sure his ranking) came and picked him up from my parents house and took him to the hotel he has to stay tonight...
of course a few shots were taken

I love him sooooooooo much!!! Yousers my heart hurts looking at these pictures:(
Got all the stuff put in the truck and ready to go

I am so proud of him!!!!!!

If you look at the bottom left..there is Jackson the doggy He sat there and watched Noah drive off. When my mom and i were walking to the door Jackson just sat there and waited for him to come back. He did his little cry..... He LOVES noah. It was so sad:(


Later this evening around 6...It was really cool because my parents and i got to go see him at the hotel when he was done with all his check in meetings..we ate at chilis that was right next to his hotel. But it was hard because it was ANOTHER goodbye. I am so glad i got to see him one last time though!!!!(I may get to see him one more time tomorrow if they cant get him a flight....cross your fingers)


Anyhoo.. it is official he has started his army pay as of today...now the countdown has started until i get to see him when he graduates. Im too tired to figure it out tonight, but it will be done soon.

off to bed because i have to be up at 3:45am-i get to work the Buick invitational the next 5 days

3 comments:

Suz said...

Stay strong, girl, it will fly by, I promise! Only 2 more days until I'm coming to play! Hope you had a happy, happy Birthday. Love you!!

The Quarnbergs said...

My word girl- my eyes were watering through that post! What two strong people you are! Keep smiling! Wish i was coming down with Suz this weekend to sunny san diego!

sdheinens said...

Oh soooo sad! I love that Jackson waited for him to come back. OOOOOO!! Tears! Good luck Allie. Let me know if I can ever do anything. :)