Monday, February 2, 2009

Big Day tomorrow!!!

I have so many picture and fun stuff that i want to blog..my birthday, noahs going away gig, superbowl-but Noah leaves tomorrow and im trying to spend as much time off the computer and with him. He is so ready to start his new adventure! Im not because i am going to miss him SOOO much. BUT I have to say I am excited for this time to FINALLY come because the anticipation is KILLING me. He has the go getter attitude and he cant wait. Im thinking the sooner he leaves the sooner the six months gets over with..right?!?! So tomorrow is the big day...YIKES!!! I do have something to look forward too though. My sister is coming this next weekend to keep my company because both my parents are leaving and noah...so that leaves me all by my lonesome in this big house. I am so excited to have a girls weekend...thank you again sister-i cant wait!!!! After tomorrow there will be alot more posts do to Boredom so get ready:) Wish us luck!!!

2 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Hi Allie!
I'm glad I found your blog. It's so cute and I love hearing about whats going on in your life. I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you both, Noah for serving our country and for you letting him. I honestly wouldn't be able to handle it. I need Matt with me! You two are just amazing!

Elise

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

Allie! Been thinking of you today! Hope your doing well!