Sunday, January 25, 2009

10 Days to go

..........And Noah is on his way to start his Journey

Its getting SOOO close! I am so PROUD of him and cant stop thinking about him. I am his #1 Cheerleader and will being cheering him on the whole time. No i will not have the cute little skirt and shirt, but I just got all my fun markers, papers, scrapbook stuff so everyday we will be getting a go getter letter to keep him going because i know it will be the hardest 6 months of his life.(as well as mine) Last night i slept a total of 2 hours, and its rough- but i know he is serving our country and doing it for our future. He is my Hero and i look up to him in all he does. He has gone through alot in his life and he is the STRONGEST person i know. I wont go into details, but TRUST me he is an AMAZING person.

Well on the note, I hope everyone is having a great Sunday!!!!!

1 comment:

Mark Walker said...

We're all pulling for both of you!