Friday, January 2, 2009

Last post for 2008

(even though its already 2009 this is the last post i didnt do before 2008 ended)I cant believe 2008 is already gone and 2009 has already started. This last year Noah and I have made some decisions that has and is going to change our lives forever. We are so thankful for the friends and family that we have!!! Especially family; We have such amazing families that have supported us the last year of us being together.(actually 3 years..but this last year especially) We have had SOOOOOO many memories that both families have shared that we will charish FOREVER. Feb 4th is going to be probably one of the hardest days of Noah and my lives due to him leaving and starting his career(yup, the tears have started rolling down my face right now as we speak..ahhh). I am extremely proud of his decision to Join the Army, but its finally hitting me that less then a month hes gone for 6 months..no cell phone, no email, no noah:( My parents have been EXTREMELY supportive and there for me (same with Noahs parents) and we couldnt thank them enough. There hasnt been a day that has gone by that either my mom or dad have called me to check on me...just to say I love you and that they are there for me! Just so you all know i am a BABY when it comes to change. ANYHOO, im done with that topic, i hate crying!!! We are very excited about 2009 and cant wait to see whats coming our way. I cant believe January is already here and i am turing 24 in less then 30 days. CRAZY!!! Hope everyone had a wonderful 2008 and We Wish everyone a Happy New Year !!!!

1 comment:

Suz said...

So, did you know that at 24 I was married with 2 kids? Crazy, I know. You are one smart cookie! :) We're so excited for the things to come for you and Noah! Can't wait for you to come visit while he's gone...oh, and we still need a babysitter Mar 14-23. You up for it? We'll fly you here!!