Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Saturday drive

My parents and i went out past Julian to the desert(Borrego Springs area) to check out desert flowers. Pretty cool, not something i thought i would ever do but really enjoyed it and once i got there it was crazy to see all the flowers that are in the desert. On the way there we stopped at Dudleys in Julian (the best bread place EVER) and got like 5 different kinds of bread. YUMMY!!!!
It was a perfect day for the drive..the windy roads didnt go well with my car sickness but its ok i made it.

My momma and me

the view of borrego springs with my daddy

If you look real close you can see the moon

Just a cool shot of the Mt's

Some of the flowers

Cool cactus

This little guy was the coolest flower...couldnt tell you the name but they were everywhere.

I just love these two:) They are my favorite!!!!

The sunset on the drive down the mt was beautiful!!!

I enjoyed spending the Saturday with my parents...and trying something new!!!

Ps-Noah should be calling me tomorrow with his flight info(CROSSING MY FINGERS) So hopefully he will be home wed, or thur, or maybe even friday. Who knows?!?! Wish us luck!!!!

No comments: