Sunday, March 15, 2009

In Utah

Noah and I are having a blast taking care of little Addie and Payton. They are fun little kids:) Oh and by the way... Noah did make it back from South Carolina on Friday. The Army flew him to Utah because i was already here when he got released. Enough about the Army-we are done with it and HES HOME!!!! Back to the kids. They are so stinkin cute. We just got done with bathtime/breakfast and getting ready for the day. In a little bit we are off to hit golfballs at the park. Started taking pictures so those will be up soon. Its beauiful out a little chilly but i love it!!! Have a great Day...

2 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Welcome home Noah! Have fun in Utah guys.

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

Yay! Call me Allie! Are you here this whole week? Lets meet up one day! Do you have my number? I would leave it here but i'm a little weary! email me, neilsenfamily06@yahoo.com. I would love to get togheter while your here! And congrats on Noah being home! Thats great!:)