Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving at the Cabin


This year was such a fun and family filled Thanksgiving!!!! We all met at the cabin in Utah and ate, laughed, and played all week.


The best cabin in the world!!!

We went down to temple square and looked at the MILLION lights...Otto was in the best mood all night

They r like 2 peas in a pod

US

D, Max, and I

Amazing pic of the temple

We then all went down to my Aunt Katherine and Uncle Scott's and hung out with all my cousins...Its My cousin Al and me!!!



Thanksgiving Day!!!! me and sister....can u tell?!?!

The Kids table

The 2 that made it all happen..We LOVE my parents!!!

Sisters

Yummy food..we were in charge of the Mashed Potato's. Thanks D for the help!!!

Sister and Bro in law


My niece and I..Miss Lydia!!!

My Bro and his fam


We then opened Christmas presents...i got a SUPER nice camera. Thanks Mommy and Daddy!!!

Relaxing on the couch

Thank you Mommy and Daddy for everything!! We are so thankful for my family and all they do for us. It really hit me this last week how spoiled we are to have such a loving family that supports and loves us so much. Thanks again everyone for traveling and making this last week so memorable!!! We love you all!!!

3 comments:

The Walkers said...

Awww...even tho I had looked at your pics on your camera, it was still just as fun looking at them all! That was such a fun few days away from real life! Miss you guys!

Mark Walker said...

Having you two up there "sparkled" Thanksgiving! Congratulations Noah on your new adventure. we are all thrilled. Thanks to both of u for being so wonderful.

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

What a beautiful cabin. I have heard about it but never seen it. What a fun time with family. And spending it in a cabin makes it nice and cozy! :)