Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas lights

I love this time of year-everything about it;weather, Christmas,decorations,parties, lights, family time, etc.This year on the other hand...its a little different story. December has come so fast and I'm not ready for it at all.... i don't have one decoration in my house, not one present bought,Noah leaves and that's all i can think about,knowing i have to work Christmas and new years ahhhhh i hate it. Anyhoo last night was our first event of December(which got me a little more in the mood)....we took the motor home to look at Christmas lights with my parents and our dear friend "The Lisa."

Its me buying hot chocolate/kettle corn for everyone..u cant look at lights without something hot!!

It was so fun..all the houses had there theme so here is Toy Story

Peter Pan...this is for Max and Jackson:)

You cant really see it, but this was our favorite(especially my daddy)...There was a landing strip on the roof for Santa.

The infamous self photo

Eating our kettle corn looking at lights.
Hope everyone is having a great winter...it has been 80 degrees here is San Diego!!!


1 comment:

the Johnstons said...

Al, I love this time of year, too. It is extra fun now that Ella believes in Santa and can't wait for Christmas! :)

Your crimped hair was adorable. :) We have been doing our (ella and mine) hair like that too. It takes me back to the eighties... :)