Monday, November 24, 2008

Its been awhile

...a few events in our lives......



#1.) Noah joined the Army as an officer of Intelligence. He is leaving me Feb 4th for 9 weeks, then 1 week off, then gone again for 6 month..then it keeps going for 3 YEARS. My thoughts about this; I love him more then words can describe, but i know this is going to be THE HARDEST thing i have ever gone through. He graduated from SDSU with a Criminal Justice major, and has gone through SOOOO many applications..right now is NOT the time to find a career job that is for sure. So he decided in order to be in the FBI/CIA(his DREAM)field, this will be the fastest and the most experience he can get. I am scared and happy all at the same time, wish us luck:)

#2.) We are leaving for Utah tomorrow for 7 days and i CANT wait!!! We are staying at my parents cabin in Ogden and everyone is coming to join for Thanksgiving. I love being with my family!!!!


#3.) I won tickets on the radio AGAIN...4 Tickets to the Festival of Lights. Can i just say this is my favorite time of year and i LOVE christmas lights.

#4.) This last weekend we went up and had a WONDERFUL weekend with Noahs parents in OC since we wont be able to be there for Thanksgiving.


#5.) A few weeks ago, all the Padres came out to the course and i got to be the cart girl:) FUN TIMES!!! (Suzannie, i gave Hoffman your letter and he was shocked/sad at the same time..he said thank you) For those of you who want to read it go to my sisters blog http://aaronandsuz.blogspot.com/ then go to "Bummer for the Bells"


#6.) Grandma turned 85 and got to spend the weekend with her and fam... All of my moms side of the family came down and suprised her. She is the CUTEST/COOLEST grandma ever!!!!!


Here she is....BEAUTIFUL!!!

Everyone on my Mommy's side..

My mommy, Aunt Tina, My grandma, Uncle Bob all jumping on the Tramp..ha ha ha i love it

Yes, my grandma beat EVERYONE at bowling on the WII...


.........and that's pretty much it.



Sorry only a few pics... i haven't been carrying my camera around like i normally do, but after this week there will be PLENTY. I hope Everyone has a fabulous Thanksgiving!!!



1 comment:

Mark Walker said...

fun times! way to go noah. our country will be that much safer...