Sunday, May 4, 2008

Golfing at Torrey Pines

This weekend my brother and his boys came down so he could play Torrey Pines Golf course before it closes for the Us Open. He and My daddy got up early saturday morning and Tee'd off at 745am. It was so much fun having them at work with me all day:) Thanks again both of you for coming out!!!!

They played the blue:) The few guys they were playing with couldn't and wouldn't stop telling me how good my daddy and brother were.

"oh my gosh your dad par'd the first 3 holes"

"Allie your brother has an amazing swing...look how far he hits it"

"oh my gosh Allie....your dad and brother are the best golfers we've golfed with"

Getting ready to start there adventure:)

This is getting ready to go to hole 3...the prettiest view on the course(the famous hole that the pros play)

Its all of us on hole 3

Daddy on my cart..thats what i drive around all day:)

I love the views at my work:)

Almost done....

He is awesome!!!

My daddy is Pro in my heart:) Thanks again Russ for driving 5 hours to come play and hang out with me while i work. You and Daddy made my day:) Love you both!!!!

3 comments:

The Walkers said...

Allie thanks again for the fun weekend on such a last minute deal.....you have a dream job...if I only had blond hair and a nice ra*k..We'll come down again to play after the course opens.

Mark Walker said...

The course now is like the play "Beauty and the Beast". It's absolutely in perfect shape-the fairways are velvet and the greens fast and true, but the rough -- ugh! About a week before I played there on a business outing and we joined to guys from the east - scratch golfers. They both shot in the 90's. Said it was the most difficult day of golf they had ever had. Those pros are GOOD!!

Thanks Ali for being such a great host. It was one of those magical days...

Suz said...

Um, Russ, no need to *@%#*#&^ the word "rack"...last time I checked, that was not a swear word. Just say it, Allie has boobs, you don't, that's a fact.