Sunday, April 27, 2008

TAGGED....

6 interesting things about me.....

1.) I am a CLEAN FREAK !!!!! I seriously drive noah crazy sometimes because before we go anyway or do anything the house has to be cleaned. I wipe down the counters and tables atleast 3 times a day. Im crazy i know:)

2.) I love WORKING!!! I have 3 jobs and cant get enough of it. i work everyday(except tues now). 5 days out of the week i work 2 jobs. As much as i complain and dont want to go sometimes...once im there i love it.

3.) I love FOOD!!! I really have no explanation for this one, i just love food..lol

4.) I only WATCH THE NEWS!!!! I hate TV, and the only thing i will watch is KUSI news. I get it from my mommy:) Nothing else on TV interests me and my A.D.D

5.) I SMELL EVERYTHING!!!! i dont know where i got this obsession , but i smell everything. wheather its dirty or clean. nasty...i know i know!!!!

6.) I still have a BLANKY that i sleep with EVERY night!!!!(and travels if i stay the night anywhere) When i moved out of my parents house when i was 18 my mommy made me a blanky with my silky edges. (that my blanky had when i was little) Noah laughs at me all the time for it, but oh well it will never go ANYWHERE!!!!

8 comments:

Liz said...

I love you !! I have a pillow, Suzanne stole my pillo and you have a blankie, We're coll Its all good!!! You're so cute! Mom

Liz said...

AND I didn't mean you had to take off the whole thing about work, I just meant to take out the identifying things like city and location and jobr description. Just looking out for my pretty little girl....Mom

Kris Kanenwisher said...

We're both sniffers...how funny. Gotta love genetic abberations..
Love, Sister
P.S. Lydia can't wait to "hang out" with Aunt Sparklie. You guys will have to do lunch while we're there.

Mark Walker said...

You two are soooo funny. I think "sniffing" is a female thing. Someone has to know when the diapers are dirty. Us guys are just too dense. When you're working 3 jobs, doesn't matter how much you eat.

Stop occassionally to smell the flowers (or hit a golf ball or two on the course).

Love,

Dad

Mark Walker said...

Those were great pictures of Alex and J. BTW, I'm done playing Torrey until they cut the grass.

Suz said...

Payton has a niffing obsession too...he has to sniff his blanket everytime he picks it up. Funny.

The Walkers said...

I actually knew all of these things about you, I'm proud to say! And that's why we love our Aunt Sparklie, among many other reasons...

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

So Fun! 3 jobs and you love it??? Good for you Allie! Thats awesome. I'm very impressed. I totally sniff things too! I do it without even thinking about it and Danny thinks it disgusting! I also like the house to be clean before I leave too! You guys are sooo cute!!! It seems life is treating you well! :)