Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Good Ol' Magic Mountain....


So, i know i am the worst at keepin up with this blog. But i had to blog about magic mountain because i video taped Goliath(a ride) for my daddy to see.(as well as everyone else) It is my daddys all time favorite ride...i remember when i was younger my daddy took us kids on it 5 times in a row. my dad is a kid when it comes to theme parks. Anyway Noah and i had the best time ever. we didnt have to wait any longer then 15min for any ride. We went on all the rides except Riddlers Revenge because it was closed...we did it all in 5 hours:)



Us waitin in line
Its noah in front of Dejavu
Its Tweety and me:)


I was tryin to touch the ducky as we were leaving, but he wouldnt let me:(
a picture as we were leaving the park


Here is the video of goliath..we got to sit in the front row:)





No comments: