Friday, January 18, 2008

Las Vegas with the Walkers....

I am soooo excited because i actually have a fun event to blog about:) So i just got back from spending 5 days with Russ, D, Jackson and Max. I had such a blast!!! I am just going to brag for a second...i have the cutest nieces and nephews in the world. Anyway, so i got in Tuesday afternoon and i hung out all day with D and the kids and waited for Russ to get home. When Russ got home we got to go to a UNLV vs. BYU Basketball game. The game itself was soooo fun, but BYU got beat 70 to like 35 or something like that(we left early). Here are a few fun pics from the night....













Grammi came to visit...



We went to an aquarium.....





We went to one of there friends 2nd birthday, shopping and just had a great time. Thanks Russ and D for lettin me stay:) I had a blast!!!

Ps...My birthday is in 2 days so i will have a fun blog coming soon.

4 comments:

The Walkers said...

So Jackson asked a few days ago if you were going to come and stay again! (So we could go back to the aquarium with you!) We had fun Allie, thanks for coming! Love you!

Kris Kanenwisher said...

yeah for a new post! Happy Birthday Allie...I totally just realized it was your Birthday just now.

The Walkers said...

We suck, we remembered your birthday the day before and the day after, and not the actual day! I'm sorry, you were thought about though....Jackson will call you and sing to you when he gets back in town! Love you!

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

Happy late birthday Allie!! What a fun trip to Vegas to visit family!!! I'm looking forward to pictures of your birthday! I hope it was wonderful!!!