Friday, May 16, 2008

ROD LUCK...WHAT?!?!

As you all know i am OBSESSED with Kusi news and i heard the worst news today:( Rod Luck...one of the crazy guys that is always out in the town(showing off new restaurants, events going on, etc..) was arrested due to hitting his girlfriend while they were on vacation in San Fran.
WHAT THE HECK?!?!
Seriously i am so sad because he was one of my favorite guys on there:( i was talking to Noah about it and i was/still in denial saying "maybe it wasnt him"..."they arent for sure he hit her"...but go look at San Fran news. Yup its for sure:( People were putting reviews about him saying he is an alcoholic..hes rude. etc. That is news to me...i just thought he was a crazy looking tan man:) Well i guess i wont wake up to an annoying hyper/crazy guy at 6am... actually we still have John Coleman the old weather man "K UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU S I" He always makes Noah and me laugh.

2 comments:

Suz said...

You crack me up...that's why I love you, because you will laugh at the simplest things. I miss you. Sorry your morning entertainment is probably not coming back...you can always call me in the morning, Payton will make you laugh.

Liz said...

Rod was fun on TV, but he has problems!! Hope maybe this will make him straighten up!
See ya tomorrow. Love,Mom