Saturday, October 10, 2009

UPDATE!!!

I KNOW IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME...SORRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!


I no longer work at Torrey Pines. Its been over 3 years and they finally let me go. I am actually really excited about it, because i have wanted to go back to school for dental assisting and I can FINALLY do it.

Noah got a new job with a Loan/credit card consolidation company...its perfect for him and Me right now. He loves it!! His office is across the street from the beach. No joke u walk out of his office and its sand and ocean across the street. LUCKY DUCK!!!!

Noah is still doing his Masters program. He has straight A's and is doing awesome!!

This next week is my bridal shower...and I am super excited all my sisters are coming with there kids: AND i get to see lots of friends that i havent seen in awhile YIPPIEEE!!!!)

Everyone is Happy and Healthy and thats all we could ask for:)

Ps...no pictures are being taken because i still havent got a new one since mine got stolen out of my car.

No comments: