Thursday, October 22, 2009

Polka Dot Party

This last weekend was my bridal shower and from the pictures you can tell what the theme was.... Thank you so much for all of you who came:) I had a great time!!! Enjoy the pictures...




I love the girls in my fam...missed you D:(

Of course we had ding dongs and my daddy had them put "E"s on them...thanks daddy!!

Cammi and Me:)

Opening some gifts...

"HEY GUYS...." Stef and me

Sister and Addie being a big girl (check out her dress)

Foooooood

My oldest Neice Lydia...5 going on 16.

Da Cammi again

Playing with the balls with 2 of my girls...


SISTAS




My Sunshine...Miss Amanda!!!

Thank you again for everyone that came...I had a great time!!!!

1 comment:

Mark said...

Hmmmmmm, wonder what the boys were doing while the girls were playing?