Monday, June 16, 2008

US OPEN 2008


Noah and I had the TIME of our lives!!!!


This morning Noah went to work at 7am; I woke up around 8am called my mommy. She and my daddy got tickets from J(alex's BF) and they wanted a ride down to the Us Open. So i got up, brushed my teeth and i left to pick both my parents up and to Torrey Pines we went. I didnt have to work until noon(at my other job the tanning salon) so i was still just scrubbin it:) Well on the ride there Noah called and said some guy walking through his lobby( he is a bellman at the westgate hotel) gave him tickets for the US Open and he was tryin to leave work so we could go. So i told him "let me drop off my parents and i will call you back and we will figure it out." I drop them off and call him back...NO answer, so i figured we are going to go, so i got someone to cover my shift. I got that taken care so i am almost home and Noah calls me....."i cant get out of work." BUMMER DUDE!!! I go on with my day, cleanin the house, watching the news...i dont know what to do because i dont have work. Well around 11am Noah calls and said "im getting off lets go to the Open"...UMMMM PANIC, im in my PJs still and we are supposed to leave for the US Open?!?! For those of you who know me, i like to get ready and dont go anywhere without my makeup done:) So i panic and say ok ill be there in 10. I hurry put on clothes, throw a hat on and brought my make up out the door i go. I pick up Noah(make him drive so i can look presentable..makeup/hair) drive up to Torrey pines...got a good parking spot and into the US Open we go. We got there when Tiger and Rocco were on 15..NOT BAD:) We watched them Tee Off on 17 and 18...AMAZING. Its crazy because i work there!!!! Like im there 30-35 hours a week and the US OPEN 2008 was there.....Im still in shock the feeling/the fun Noah and i had today:) It is for sure a ONCE in a liftetime event......

4 comments:

Suz said...

Ooh, SO cool!! We watched the 18th and 19th holes...it was amazing and I wish I was there with you all! No fair

Liz said...

I want that picture. Thats cool!!! Wish we could have seen you guys there. LLove you, Mom

Kris Kanenwisher said...

once in a lifetime...makeup or not. How cool.

The Walkers said...

we are so jealous...that is the coolest thing ever, and even cooler that you work on the course he won on! So cool...we missed you Allie!