Sunday, June 15, 2008

10 Reasons why I have the best Daddy in the world!!!!

1.) Is the hardest working man, and really has done ALOT for my family.


2.)Is always doing something for someone; whether it be giving ding dongs or papas cow away:) taking ppl flying, taking ppl golfing, taking ppl out to eat, etc....


3.) He is a 3 year old in a 50 year olds body:) My daddy when it comes to toys, theme parks, sports, kids, is SOOOO much fun!!.... Heres proof:
This is the "kids only" zone at Sea world..noah and I are lookin for him and well here he is playing with ALL the kids. Olin in the yellow shirt to the left just stood there and watched papa play:) ha ha ha



4.)He has raised all of us Children with a go getter personality and i TRULY thank him for that:) I wouldnt meet half the people i do because i talk to EVERYONE, and yes i get that from my daddy:)

5.)His laugh is one of a kind.....Noah and i love it when he gets really excited and laughs until he coughs you know hes having a great time.

6.) He always wants everyone together....whether it be a bonfire or bbq.....i am so blessed to have a family that loves one another and wants to always be together. My Mommy and daddy travel and care so much to be with our family:)

7.) He Can fix ANYTHING!!! if i have ever needed ANYTHING done, my daddy has ALWAYS been there.

8.) He sure knows how to use his BBQ....I have never really been a meat fan, and ever since he has bought his cows, i only eat the meat he BBQ's

9.)He has taught me so much to life

10.) He has always been someone i have looked up to:)

Happy Fathers Day Daddy!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mark Walker said...

Thank you Ali for the kind words and many, many acts of love and kindness you do for your mom, grandmother, myself and everyone. It's really fun and gratifying seeing you and all the other kids blossoming and spreading your wings.

Your mother and I are so proud of you.