Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Special Day


This Fathers Day was special to me because it was Noahs first..people go back and forth(he even will) with this because the baby is still in my tummy, but trust me....He has already been the best daddy the last 4 1/2 months. This little angel is so lucky to have Noah as his/hers daddy!!!



We celebrated Fathers Day with my parents...Golfing followed by Dinner at my cousins house.


I Love my daddy so much and cant express how much he means to me!!! Happy Fathers Day Daddy!!! I love you so much and appreciate ALL you do for Noah and Me :)


2 of the 3(Of course i cant forget my brother) favorite men in my life!!

Da Daddy and Da Grammi

Grammi hitting toward us

My golfing shoes...I LOVE THEM!!!

I LOVE THIS GUY!!!!!
I love this man!!!!

MOMMA (4 1/2 Months) GOLFING!!!





(Ps..this is a record by the way-its 9:41 PM and im still awake. I normally go to sleep between 730-8 ha ha ha..GOODNIGHT)

No comments: