Wednesday, November 10, 2010

BORING..

Yup...just waiting and waiting!!!  This little princess has 13 days to show up on her own&if not...we are inducing on the 23rd. I will not go a day after...and my Dr is ok with it!!!

House is SPOTLESS

Baby stuff is set up and ready

Bags are packed for the hospital

Daddys last day is next Friday the 19th (if she doesnt come before then)...THEN 6 WEEKS OFF!!!!

Belly is getting bigger...went to Dr yesterday & hit my 30lb gained *TEAR*..ughhhh Cant wait to start working out!!! (Hawaii in MAY woohooooo)

oh you ask what have i been doing since i havent been working!?!?! Ive made a MILLION bows/flowers/hats for Elle....Pic below are a few bows/hats that I made for my nieces Ms Addie and Ms Lydia.  Elle needs to start sharing...mommy has gone overboard. She has probably just about 100...ha ha ha



And the belly !!!!

No comments: