Tuesday, August 24, 2010

BABYMOON!!!

Noah and I took 4 days off and went out to Palm Springs for the weekend. IT WAS AWESOME!!! It was as hot as 110 all day everyday, and at night never got cooler then 95. We spent the whole time relaxing and enjoying eachother.

Our view from our little patio
The room....We stayed at Las Palmas Resort. It was SOOO beautiful!!!



AND HERE IS THE BELLY!!!! Yuppers...i let it all hangout at the pool. Almost 26 weeks!!!

DADDY BY THE POOL!!!
Elle and Mommy!!! 6 1/2 months preggo
HAD AMAZING FOOD poolside!!!!
My love feeding our duckies on the patio.....i was obsessed with the ducks, they were so fun!!!
Just a few pictures of the belly...
Went golfing at 10am....yuppers it was 110 and i was a trooper and played(rode) all 18 with him!!!

I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband that loves and cares about me so much. I cant wait to bring our daughter into this world in November..Noah is going to be the best daddy in the world!!!  I couldnt imagine being preggo without him...even with my body changing and all the fun stuff that comes along with pregnancy, he reminds me DAILY of how perfect I am (even though i know im not) and never stops with the compliments!!  I am so blessed to have found Noah and get to spend the rest of my life with him.

1 comment:

KrisSac said...

Oh my gosh Allie!! You look so adorable :) How awesome that you had a chance to get away with the hubby! Babymoons are the best!