Saturday, July 3, 2010

19 weeks

Here is me and my baby bump!!

Everything is going great right now....no complaints


Still working 40 hrs a week...this last week i worked 46(i was a little tired after two eleven hour days)



We find out what Lil Bean is this next tuesday..JULY 6th, we cant wait!!!


Always have a weird taste in my mouth that wont go away...gum is a MUST if im not eating!!! cant wait for this part to go away


Noah is doing fabulous..loving his job..being such a good help...makes my lunch and dinner everyday. Yup im bragging because I have the best husband in the whole wide world!!!


ANDD its 2:16am...maybe i should try to go back to bed!!!


Hope everyone has a FANTASTIC 4th of July weekend...we will be buying a new car, hanging out in OC with the fam, BBQing, and goin to the fair. YEAH FOR 3 DAY WEEKENDS!!!!

No comments: