Friday, November 27, 2009

Gobble Gobble

Can I just tell you how much I LOVE this time of year!!!!

For Thanksgiving this year we got to spend time with boy Noahs parents and My parents. We are so Thankful for Family. We started off at Mission Bay with the motor home and all the toys, Wave runners, kayak, bikes, kites, etc oh and LOTS of yummy food.

Some friends from Montana & Utah came down to visit.



Didnt mean to get a picture of my momma huggin Noah..But its cute. The turkey cooking on the table was what I was taking a picture of.

Daddy brought out the Blue Angels Kite....

Then Noah flew it

Then I TRIED but stunk at it.

Love this guy!!!!

At around 1145...we headed up to OC to spend the rest of the day with Noahs fam. It was a LONG drive up..traffic bumper to bumper the whole way up. Normally takes us and hour MAX, it took us 31/2 hours..ughhhh I was goin NUTS, BUT well worth it.

The YUMMY bird!!!!

Pops gettin the rolls...SO GOOD!!

Noah and the little bro Will

The other bros came to visit....Kyle and Brandon



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: