Sunday, August 2, 2009

A day in the backyard

Papa rebuilt the treehouse that we had when we were kids and now its bigger and better. We decided to have lunch up there..grammi, papa, jackson and max.(noah and i didnt really fit..so we sat at a table down below)



The grandkids love it!!!



The view:)

Then it was pool time!!!

"lets jump in at the same time aunt sparkly"

Chicken fights!!!!



Uncle noah jumpin in

There goes grammi and max jumpin in at the same time

Slip and slide..we FLEW down the slide because it was wet

The gang!!



2 comments:

The Walkers said...

Oh how I miss those little faces...until I think about how much MORE fun they are having down there with you guys than sitting around the house with me. You took some cute pics Al. Thanks for making me smile today! Love you lots.

Suz said...

Payton and Addie are freaking out. Payton wants to be in the tree house and Addie wants to be in the "simmin' poo." I'm glad the boys were having so much fun!